Best Educational Games for Kids
The Top 9 Educational Games for Children Tell a child it’s learning time and they might bolt. But introduce one of HABAUSA’s wonderful educational games and your child will be anxious to play while absorbing important skills. HABA’s top 9 games are ideal for gifting or buying to play for no reason whatsoever.
- My Very First Games – Animal Upon Animal ($36.99) received The National Parenting Seal of Approval. Your child will love stacking these charming farm animals made in just the right size for children’s small hands. For ages 1-2.
- In the Woods with Forester Fennigan Book, Puzzle & Game ($13.99) is a 3-in-1 game including jigsaw puzzels plus a dice game. In English, it’s geared to children ages 1-2.
- Number Snake Dominos ($35.99) keeps ages 3 – 5 counting as they arrange tiles by number: one pink cow, two cheeky frogs, three cackling geese plus others.
- Loco Lingo Fastgrasp ($23.99) is chalk full of stories, riddles and poems for 1 – 6 players plus a reader. Aiding development of language skills, imagination, concentration, and reactions, this game for ages 3 – 12 is a Parent’s Choice Recommended Award winner.
- Green Market Lucky Carrots ($34.99) is a mini market with a stand, peas, strawberries, eggs, potatoes, peppers, carrots, coins and shopping list cards. Children ages 3+ play make-believe merchant as they negotiate and set prices, buy and sell fruit and veggies or they can play by the rules included in the game set.
- Pizzeria Allegro ($28.99) sparks an appetite for learning. is perfect for all pizza lovers. Create favorite pizza combinations with this Biofino play set for ages 3+ containing one pretend pizza oven (the bottom part of the game box), a game board, a deck of cards with pizza orders, two pizza bases, ingredients for toppings, two oven shovels and the set of game instructions.
- Yeti and His Color Splurge ($9.99) takes children ages 4 – 10 on a journey of color introducing kids to primary and secondary colors plus more.
- Pirate Arithmetics ($29.99) is a math game that is fun, using addition, subtraction and multiplication. For ages 6+.
- Secret Code 13+4 ($21.99) invites 4 cunning secret agents to use a variety of math skills to break into a museum and, thanks to their precise calculations, crack the codes of the security system to get the precious “Amun Re.” For ages 8+.
Leave a comment