- Karuba – The card game is an exciting variation of the popular HABA family board game.
- The players carefully select two path cards from their hand and try to outwit the other players. The person with the lowest sum loses a card.
- They then use the cards to create a network of pathways to connect their adventurers with the temples. Who will best guide their adventurers through the jungle?
- At the end the winner is the player who collects the most points with valuable treasure and temples.
- 96 game cards (16 cards per player), 1 overview picture, 1 set of instructions. Perfect for big groups of 2-6 players ages 8+. Playing time: About 20 minutes
download instructions [pdf]