Made for fun in the sun, this colorful, eye catching excavator is sure to give your little one hours of fun at the beach, in the pool, or the sandbox. Your child can easily fill the hinged sand shovel with sand, shells, stones or any small item they wish to move. A simple locking mechanism keeps the shovel wide open when while scooping and closed tightly while transporting. The large wheels allow the truck to roll smoothly in the sand and the large handle allows your little one to easily carry the excavator to pour sand where needed. Pushing the excavator through the sand, filling the scoop and carrying the excavator by the handle will not only promote your child's hand-eye coordination, but will also strengthen both large and small motor skills. This multi-use toy facilitates free sand play which stimulates your child's tactile sense and promotes sensory development. This Excavator sand toy also encourages open-ended play to spark your child's creativity. Will your child build a large sandcastle with a mote, a network of rivers and streams or, a crab city for hermit crabs? The possibilities are endless. So, grab your family and head out for some summer fun with this entertaining sand toy.
1. Easily transport sand, shells, or stones to make the perfect sand creations.
2. Stimulates tactile sense and promotes sensory development. Helps develop hand-eye coordination, as well as small and large motor skills. Encourages open-ended creative play to stretch little imaginations.
3. Sturdy design ensures that sand excavator will withstand years of play. This toy has a 5-year guarantee.
4. Measures approximately 9 ¾’’ x 5 ½ x 6’’, with hang tag packaging. Suitable for children 1 ½ years or older.
5. Made of PP plastics, and ethylene vinyl acetate. At HABA, we maintain high quality standards in our materials and manufacturing. This toy conforms to the requirements of ASTM Standard Consumer Safety Specification on Toy Safety, F 963. Design and Quality of HABA, Germany.
UPC: 4010168077901 SKU: 7790 Width: 5.98" Height: 10.00" Depth: 6.30" Weight: 0.97 lbs Availability: This item typically ships the next business day Made in: China
Our Commitment to Your Family At HABA, we care not only about children’s play today, but the world they will live in tomorrow. That is why we hold our products to the most rigorous safety standards and focus on environmentally friendly manufacturing using sustainable materials whenever possible.