Playing Time: 1-4 Players
Top Selling Toddler Game!
Your child will love playing the My Very First Games - My First Orchard game from HABA! A specially designed version of our classic Orchard game, this is a great "first" game for toddlers! The fruit pieces are large, designed for smaller hands, and included is one sturdy basket for children to share in this cooperative game. The wooden fruit can be used for the game (with game boards and die) and also as pretend play food for your play kitchen.
- A simplified variation of the classic "Orchard" game adapted to suit younger players, this game has been enjoyed by families for over 30 years
- Game Idea: Working as a team, the children try to pick the fruits from the trees before the raven reaches the end of the path.
- If the players succeed in harvesting all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together against the quick, ravenous raven.
- This set can also be used as a pretend play set of solid, wooden fruit.
- This cooperative game is designed to foster social skills and understanding of game rules, develop color recognition skills and teach counting by ones.
- 1 Raven, 1 fruit basket, 4 green apples, 4 red apples, 4 yellow pears, 4 blue plums, 5 path cards, 4 trees, 1 color-symbol die, set of game instructions
If you are looking for a fantastic toddler gift, take a look at the Orchard Themed Toddler Gift Set Bundle that also includes a Raven Puppet, fun to include in game play or on its own, and the NEW Orchard Threading Game, great for a child's imagination and fostering dexterity and eye-hand coordination skills.
Use a cloth dampened with warm water. You may use a small amount of dish soap or vinegar essence mix combined with water. Both work extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys.