The perfect 'chocolate-free' Advent Calendar for curious toddlers!
Delight your child this holiday season and beyond with My Very First Advent Calendar! This interactive holiday keepsake is the perfect way for your child to countdown to Christmas. Your child will be enthralled as they open each calendar window and find a new HABA classic wooden friend inside. My First Advent Calendar is filled with charming holiday features including, the festive illustrations on each calendar window, a fold out winter wonderland that creates the perfect backdrop for wintery adventures or year-round, imaginative, free play, and 24 colorful wooden figures. An interactive story book is also included, with 24 short stories to accompany each day. Your child will enjoy quality time reading with you and discovering the winter wonderland world of Theo the Raven and his mission to save Christmas. Each story corresponds to a calendar date and a different wooden animal within the calendar. With an interactive question to end each story, your child will strengthen their visual literacy skills with a daily mission of their own. “What color is the ribbon on the gift that Theo the Raven found?” “What does Erna have under her wing?” Not only a creative, interactive countdown to Christmas, My First Advent Calendar facilitates imaginative fun year-round, while strengthening literacy concepts such as reading comprehension and matching as well as number recognition and counting.
- Made with HABA quality and design, My Very First Advent Calendar is sure to become a holiday tradition passed down for generations.
- Each set contains 24 quality wooden figures, designed with colorful charming details. Figures include, Theo the Raven, Franz the Wild Boar, Penny the Piglet, Henry the Rooster, Barb the Beaver, Erna the Clever Owl, Igor the Hedgehog, Benni the Brown Bear, Elias the Polar Bear, Rachel the Racoon, Fridolin the Fox, Klara the Calf, Hannes the Rabbit, Kira the Kitten, Elmar the Squirrel, Heiko the Rabbit, Frieda the Foal, Herta the Hen, Lena the Lamb, Rosi the Fawn, Simon the Snowman, Eva the Squirrel, a horse, and a green Fir tree.
- Theo the Raven Saves Christmas booklet, A Christmas Story in 24 chapters weaves wintery holiday tales for your little one while inspiring them to make stories of their own with their new animal friends. The daily challenge questions included in each story further help to strengthen your child’s literacy and matching skills.
- 3D winter backdrop with colorful, intricate illustrations provides a festive, wintery world full of endless free play inspiration to spark your child’s imagination. The easy open calendar flaps are perfect for your youngest child to work on their fine motor skills each day, while your older children can practice their calendar and counting skills each day in December.
- While My Very First Advent Calendar is the perfect countdown to Christmas for children 2 years and older, the included wooden figures can be played with throughout the year for 365 days of fun.
Use a cloth dampened with warm water. You may use a small amount of vinegar essence mix combined with water. This works extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys.