While you’re filling up your toddler’s Easter basket with plastic eggs, chocolate eggs, and other egg shaped treats, don’t forget the wooden variety that makes noise! And these eggs will last long after the others are crushed or eaten!
Perfect for babies and toddlers alike, each multi-colored wooden egg makes a fun and different sound when shaken. With a wide variety of uses, such as counting, color recognition, imaginative play, musical appreciation, and much more, these eggs are not only a unique addition to your child’s music collection, but they are a great way to encourage vital developmental skills in little ones.
- 3 Eggs Rattle, One Jingles and one Twitters
- The lighter blue egg introduces a fine motor surprise, twisting!
- Encourages Color and auditory recognition, patterning, matching and motor skills
- Each egg features two different shades from the same color family.
- Made of Beech wood and vibrantly colored with a safe, non-toxic water based stain.
- Perfect for little sound explorers ages 2+