- Practice the various positions and figures with the other players, and at the end it's "Curtains Up!" for the new prima ballerinas! A "working together" game for 2 - 6 players ages 4-8. Playing time: about 10 min.
- Shuffle the pink and light-blue cards separately and place them face down in two rows. Turn over the first pair and begin your dance with this ballerina! Place the wooden ballerina beneath this pair.
- All players look closely at the ballerina that has been turned over and then imitate the position shown. Turn over the next two cards. Now by memory recreate the dance of the first pair and then imitate the dance shown on the face up cards.
- If you are successful, your audience claps! If you‘re unsure or make a mistake, the other children can help you. Two dance positions always need to be imitated during each turn during the game.
- The game ends when all children have danced the entire ballet together from beginning to end. Contents Include: 1 ballerina, 12 ballerina cards with upper part of body (pink back side), 12 ballerina cards with legs (light-blue back side), 1 game guide
- 0.00 LBS