Gift Cube Game - Crazy Counting Party
(You save $5.00)
- A crazy counting game for 2 to 4 players 4 years and up and 1 person to act as the reader. Playing Time: about 10 Minutes.
- Contents: 4 dice (2 with dots and 2 with numbers), 10 cards with crazy guests and 1 set of game instructions with silly stories about those coming to the crazy numbers party.
- What did the tiger get as a great gift? And why did the penguin bring the same six gifts? Whoever can count the points correctly gets to unwrap the wacky gifts.
- Deal the cards and the reader reads a funny story prompting kids to place the cards in sequence on the table, (with guests from 1 to 5 in order in a row, and 6 to 10 in another row underneath)
- Throw the dice, count, receive gifts. Whoever has the most cards at the end is the best crazy numbers party host and wins the game!
- 4 Years +
- Made In: